How To Make Money On TikTok 🤑
To monetize your TikTok following, you need to reach 1,000 followers, then "go live" to accept donations through the TikTok app or you can make more money partnering with brands and selling merch. Here is how to do it in three simple steps.
- Grow your account to 1k followers
- Go Live
- Start accepting gifts/tips from your followers while live
- Minimum withdraw requirement: $100
- Maximum withdraw limit per day: $1,000
- Diamonds are worth 50% of the coins value (TikTok takes 50%)
- Coins are converted to diamonds (1 diamond = 1 coin or $0.005)
- It takes TikTok 15 days to process the payment
- TikTok Pays via PayPal (PayPal business account is recommended)
- So, if a follower gifts you the "Sun Cream" you will receive $0.25
Upload Quality/ Entertaining Content
When uploading your video to TikTok make sure it meets a standard of quality that you would personally watch. Uploading blurry, unfocused, and shaky videos are a no go. Next, make sure the content you upload is entertaining in a way you feel you could watch 100 times over. Be sure that the content is shareable and easy for the audience to understand. Lastly, make sure you consistently posting quality content multiple times per week.
Gain Followers in a Particular Niche (Area of Focus)
You as a TikTok creator need to focus on a particular audience and exploit views from it as best as possible. If the niche you’re using right now is not getting views, try another until it works. When you ask for or receive a brand deal you need to have the right audience with high engagement and a large number of followers.
Approaching/ Receiving a Brand Deal
If you are popular on TikTok popular brands will reach out to you (if they haven’t already) and set you up to potentially make thousands of dollars per post. In some cases, you could make $50,000-$150,000 per post or more. For those of you who are not TikTok famous (yet), you will need to reach out to brands in an extensive effort to get your first brand deal. It might not be a huge brand deal at first, but the more your audience grows, the bigger brands will start to consider you as someone who can really help them. Brands are more setup in terms of their social media money cap and are willing to give out higher sums of money compared to years ago.